Monday, August 23, 2010

Coming up flowers!

A lily for my mother in law!
A hibiscis for Lee!
A Rose of Sharon for my Mom!
August is coming to an end.  The weather is perfect 70-85 degrees.  Slight Breeze, Blue Skies, but soon Fall and Winter will appear.  And thoses are special times of the year too, but I love summer and this one in Northwest Ohio has been very hot, hot, hot.  But I just came back from a short trip to Florida and it is much hotter, humid and plain icky.  Flowers were few there but the were lovely tropical plants with a lot of color.  I love flowers.
Stenciled composition of roses.
Quilted, inked and gold sprinkles applied.  This is my Creative Challengers 2010 project that I am working on, Stay tunes and I will show you the finished project.  I'm not sure as what this will turn out to be. 

No comments: