Saturday, December 15, 2007

New Location for Just For You, Too Consignment Shoppe
















Busy, Busy, Bee!!! Moving the shop has been so crazy, sore bones, aching backs, mind thinking noN stop even at night and lots of beer and late night jaccuzi to make things easier!.




We are now located at 451 W. Dussel Dr. at Ford St. off Exit 6, Rt. 23/475 Salsbury exit. SAME PHONE NUMBER 419 893 3225. HOURS 10-7 MON-SAT, SUN 12-3







We just love the new location, high ceilings, italian stone floor, soft warm carmel walls and fabulous bathrooms. I can practically fall asleep on the commode because the dark warm wallpaper.



This move has been a long time in my mind, didn't know where I was going to be, when I was going to be there or what it would look like. But as always, the universe (GOD) has out done Himself by blessing us with beyond my expectations. "I AM A REAL SHOP NOW!"

No comments: