Thursday, January 17, 2008

Frustration



Yes, I'm drinking a Busch Beer, not a fan of Pabst. We posted this on e-bay www.ebay.com/7169Christina and it only sold for $8.00 I purchased it through an auction for $10. That is not the only problem, DH is laid off and is in the shop daily. He argures with me on what I put things on sale and how can I mark this price down then he goes and sells mismarked shoes by the new employee that said $1.50 for white wallet that was priced $25.00 for $9.00 because he could get off his lazy butt to look where the customer got the shoes at (in the new Ann Taylor box that says the consigner paid $135.00 for them), or look the item up in the software program, or ask me about it who was in my office 5 steps away. He was so proud of himself for getting $9.00 for a pair of shoes. Loser! With a BIG L on his forhead.

DO NOT LET YOUR DH WORK IN YOUR SHOPPE. I AM READY TO JUST QUIT. HE THINKS HE CAN DO SUCH A GREAT JOB AT IT, BETTER THAN ME.

No comments: