Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September Sun


PURPLE, ORANGE, BLUE HAZE, MELTING COLORS WITH YELLOW SPOT, GLOWING & SHINING! Sun Set, Sun Rise, Another Day, Another Dollar!


So many great deals in our shop right now, We sold a almost new teal/green sofa & loveseat for $599. We saw two green & pine chairs go out the door to meet their new table friend. We help newly weds with a pine drop down table and two chairs for their first meal in their 1st apt. Do you remember yours? I remember mine 35 years ago, a table I purchased at K-mart probably, chrome and formica top with leather sling seats. He hated it but I loved it. It came from my 2nd apartment, He lived with his mom! So sit down and eat, will ya, with my belly sticking out and my ankles swollen. Next time you can make dinner. HA!


Well back to Purple, Plum, Eggplant ect! I am loving this color on all our new fashion that is coming into the shop. It goes with peach, orange, yellow, red, blue, green, brow &, black. Look at your wardrobe, if you don't have Purple, Come running to Just For You, Too Consignment Shop and get it!. Add some great Plum jewel tone jewelry, too!

No comments: