Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Laugh Out Loud

Laugh Out Loud, Do you like my ladies? Here is my bracelet, necklace and earrings I designed using my Creative Challenge Fabric Beads from Shelagh. The Fabric was 2 organza pieces (rainbow & Pink) quilted with a wavy multi colored Sulky Rayon thread. The fabric was post below so you can see what it looked like before I cut it up. Fabric beads were rolled around a small red straw (that I took from a bar, I left a bigger tip that usual) and glued with fabric glue. I wrapped and beaded the fabric around a plastic bracelet that I had in my stash with E-6000 clear glue. The drop for necklace is a India woman from "Blue Moon" Global Nomad Charms.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sandy said...

How nice the jewelry is. I didn't think of rolled beads, but they would go well with my buttons.

liniecat said...

Love what youve done with the challenge pieces, smashing!
Lyn

Unknown said...

your art article is so beautiful, how nice jewelry,i like it.

tn chaussure