Saturday, October 23, 2010

Green 'Fried Tomatoes

No, I never like them before,  Poor man's food,  but tonight I fried them with Penko Flacks and Potatoe Cakes, and fried beef leftovers.   I loved all the olive oil fried foods. Hit the spot.   Sorry I didn't take a picture.  My DH ate them before I could.  My DD  (Dear Daughter) took my 2nd Bernina Sewing Machine I purchased in my life time.  It is a Embellisher and I told her it was hers, but it would stay at my house, and she could use it here.  BUT she is making a monkey halloween costume for my favorite grandson, AIDAN, which is in the blue jammies above.  with his cousins, Emma, and Adeline.  SO I let her take the machine home.  I am glad she wants to use it.  I miss it ,but it is hers.  I am so glad she got a Bernina before I did, way before I did.  Love you Angie.  YOur Mommy loves you.  Always know that.   ME

1 comment:

the lil elf's mama said...

awe... almost making my cry... Thanx ma... it is really WAAAAYYYYY BETTTTTTERRRR THAN my crappy machine I had before... we can take turns ... I'll still let ya use it... and I'll have to post a pic of the monkey suit .... tooo cute lol.... that picture of him looks sooo old already :( my baby isn't a baby no more... he's turning into a toddler :)