Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where does the time go!

I'm angry at myself.  The days passed so quickly in April and now it is May without much to show for it.  I painted the Living Room "Seattle Grey", changed my draperies to grommett grey drapes, changed the furniture around and added shells in my lantern on the mantle.  My Sewing Studio has been moved to upstairs in the back bedroom because I purchased a brown sofa bed for my mother if she needs it due to her worsening dementia in my old studio/diningroom.  Sounds like I accomplished alot, but mostly have been at the computer playing facebook games-hours on end and it's getting worst.  The weather has been so dreary, cloudy and rainy- I JUST FEEL GREY!  
But it is May now-April Showers bring May Flowers-golden daffadils, ruby red tulips, white star magnolas and the beautiful rose pink magnolas.  Yes, it brightens the little corners they live in, but without the yellow light they just don't shine.  DULLNESS.  Bring on the Sunshine, Bees and Butterflies! Oh it would help if the gas prices came down, presently at $4.19. 

No comments: