Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Keep on Keeping on!.

Etsy Account
https://www.etsy.com/your/listings


Well, I am trying to start a store on Etsy.  I haven't been doing well, but there are lots of reasons for that.  I have been reviewing what my work is all about.  I love to do so many things, jewelry making, fiber art, quilting, painting, writing and taking care of others that my mind whirls with all the many projects that I have started, that I have put aside, that I am in the active making of it.  Color seems to inspire me the most.  But color also jumps my brain from one side to the other.  Opposites!,  Love the combination, rotation, obliteration.  Does it sound like I am dysfunctional,    Well, I am.  Prozac to the rescue!    I really think most of us "Artsy Types" are dysfunctional in a functional way.  We do get things done in their own time.  We do multi task, maybe not always very well, but we do it anyway.
So the reason for this post is to say, I am here in Holland, Ohio, living on a lake, watching the bass fisherman, eagle fly high and grey heron and mallard ducks wade on my shore.  They grubs are destroying my lawn, my mother still has Alzheimer, my father in law is marrying someone my age and my dear mother in law just passed away a year ago, my son got his 4 DUI, and my dog is still living after two seizures.  But life is good, everything is fleeting and God is in control.  I'll keep on keeping on!  

No comments: