Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pileoffabric.com BOM

I so love the social network.  I have learned from so many quilters, knitters, crocheters, artist and other through their blogs, Flicker and Facebook.  This would not be possible unless those people wrote a book or became a TV star.  Now normal (?), ordinary, regular people can share their knowledge, experiences and pics, so the "world" can see. 
Well Alyssa Lichner is one of my favorite people right now.  http://www.pileofabric.com
For some reason the importer on Blogger is not uploaded my pics for this paticular BOM,  Please see my Flicker account http://www.flickr.com/photos/17474174@N05/ 
I have joined her group for BOM - Block of the Month, for those who are not quilters. She teaches a way to make a quilt using many different techniques and free motion quilting. And it is all free-"What a super woman".
Below are some of the great ideas and links at bottom, I have learned through social networking.    Enjoy!
Some sites I love  
 

No comments: