Friday, January 8, 2010

NEW ME

New Year, New Me! 2010, No "Just For You, Too Consignment Shop" Shut down due to economy, construction out front of shop to go on another year, owner burnout, expenses>profit, and most important, shoppers are so rude. (arguementive, cheap, selfish, crabby, unhappy) I know things are bad, I know people have no jobs, less money, higher expenses, so do I as a shop owner, trying to put a husband, 2 kids to work and keep a family together to get through this together. And we will get through this, but not working for shoppers who think it is all about them. And yes, customer know best, but you don't have to take daily rudeness.
I am moving on and so are my husband, who is out of work and shoveling snow, my son who works only 2 days a week now, my daughter who is a mecanical engineer had a son and choosing to stay at home and raise him instead of a daycare provider. ME????? I don't know, I can't get unemployement, I didn't pay into unemployment because I never made any money to pay into it, I paid everyone else. I learned alot and I am glad I did it. I made my dream come true, but my dream just didn't turn out like I thought it would. So goes life.

No comments: