Monday, January 25, 2010

Time for Change

Time is moving along, January 2010 is almost gone and Feb is coming.  I have finished shutting down consignment shop Just For You Too and helped a new shop open up.   http://www.mystuffnmore.com/  

I feel so much freedom, and load lifted off my shoulders, calming sensation and lots of creativity activity.  Sewing, Quilting, Applique, dying fabric, drawing, listening to my heart beat.  I am missing a work routine, but I need to sit still, go with the flow of my life and listen to the future. 


I am so excited daily with my brain waves.  My mind is full of ideas, want to do's, and watching my 3 grandbabies learn something new each day and see the delight in their eyes.  Adeline (5 months) has two teeth that just came through and her tongue is just wigglying in her mouth feeling this new sensation and biting grandma's finger.  Emma (3yrs) wants her outside time, winter stay in has been taking a toll on her and she wants a playground.  Let's move, Let's walk, she says.  Aiden (7 weeks) can get enough sensual sensation.  Colors, Movements, Smells, Touch, Faces, Sounds.  (What's that, Where did that sound come from, "I can turn my head".)   Become a child again and experience life again! 

1 comment:

Sally said...

They are adorable!!!