Thursday, January 12, 2012

Continuing with the new me.

I am so excited.  Weekly, on Sunday, I am making homemade soup.  Two weeks ago, Black Bean and Ham, This week, Creamy Cauliflower and Leeks with bacon on top and this sunday, Onion Soup with red, white, scallions, onions with rye bread and cheese on top.  MMMM.  I will post pictures this week and the receipt.        My favorite is the Creamy Cauliflower because it tasted like the Potato and sausage soup at Olive Garden.  I am looking at getting a gas stove, now I have a electric which I am still trying to get use to since we moved into the new house. I do like the new to me, convection oven.  and the size of it.  4 racks for cooking cookies.  yeah, don't need a stinking double oven.  I have a warming drawer too. Loved that at Christmas and Thanksgiving.  Helped alot.
I can't decided what to do with my kitchen.  It is not exactly how I want it.  I have been wanting a darker cherry wood and more contempory kitchen to my look but this kitchen has black granite counter tops, which I hate, but will live with.  So I am researching changing out my doors with other ones.  do you have any ideas.


No comments: