Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year and I think it is time for a new me!

I know, I know, yeah the old new year's eve changes, go for a few weeks and then they crumble.  I hope that doesn't happen.  But a small idea is growing inside of me.  Combining fiber arts, quilting, my love of vintage and creativity.  I am checking out the antique mall tomorrow and see what's happening or not happening.  I have been wanting vintage children's illustrations to put on my grandchildren's bedroom wall, some vintage fabric to work with &  maybe a fairy or two. I have so much stuff to get rid of, most of it is Helen's, my deceased special friend and neighbor, but it is time to get it into a loving home. Not that I don't still love it, but I just don't know what to do with it.  So will be sold on Etsy, some on Ebay.  It is time to go back to work.  

No comments: